Mobile Engineer (iOS, Android, Windows)
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
Our core values:
- Users come first
- Build better product, not just different
- Do less but get more done
- Always be learning
We are looking for multiple iOS, Android, Windows mobile application engineers to join our core mobile team. Our iOS app has been featured by Apple and loved by millions. You will build and own the entire lifecycle of new user-facing features, often leveraging technologies unique to the latest frameworks. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to work with some of the best mobile, in particular iOS, engineers in the region.
- Excellent problem solving and story telling skills
- A love of software craftsmanship
- A strong desire of self improvement through side projects and sharing
- Strong understandings of computer science fundamentals
- Good taste as a maker
- Built projects you are proud of
- Strong sense on the best tools for any task
- Shipped one or more iOS/Android/Windows apps on respective app store
- Experience working with the best analytic and debugging tools
- Big plus if you have experience cross compiling codebase on different mobile platforms
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site to Apple's developer conference in San Francisco. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers.goodnotes.com
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!