Senior Mobile Engineer
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
Our core values:
- Users come first
- Build better product, not just different
- Do less but get more done
- Always be learning
We are looking for another mobile application engineer to join our core mobile team. Our iOS app has been featured by Apple and loved by millions. You will build and own the entire lifecycle of new user-facing features, often leveraging technologies unique to the latest frameworks. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to work with some of the best mobile, in particular iOS, engineers in the region.
- Excellent problem solving and story telling skills
- A love of software craftsmanship
- A strong desire of self improvement through side projects and sharing
- Strong understandings of computer science fundamentals
- Good taste as a maker
- Built projects you are proud of
- Strong sense on the best tools for any task
- Shipped one or more iOS/Android/Windows apps on respective app store
- Experience working with the best analytic and debugging tools
- Big plus if you have also built on web platforms
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We enjoy doing fun activities together as a team as well: weekly game night and annual off-site trip!