Senior Digital Product Designer
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our team members are all full stack, multi-talented and most importantly product minded.
Our core values:
- Users come first
- Build better product, not just different
- Do less but get more done
- Always be learning
Our product designers must empathize with users to build flows that are clean, clear, and simple. Besides a clear knowledge on native OS user interface guidelines on platforms such as iOS or material design, our designers can build and provide a straight forward experience across a wide range of experiences and circumstances. They work closer with their product management and engineering counterparts to understand how to build the right experience using their technical and visual skills.
- Designed products that have gotten love letters from your users
- A great story teller capable to explaining and getting buy-ins on your thought process and product vision from the stake holders.
- Production experience working with high performance engineering and product team to deliver project from start to end
- Extensive experience with sketching, diagramming, interface design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator), production HTML/CSS, and prototyping tools (e.g. Principle, Framer, InVision) for Mobile.
- Iterated and led product cycle from conducting and analysing user research to validating hypothesis via prototypes to shipping high fidelity design on production
- A strong understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make a significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is our annual team off-site. Check out the pictures of our office along with team outings on https://www.goodnotes.com/careers/.